TREASURER’S OFFICE, ASSISTANT DEPUTY TREASURER FOR ACCOUNTING AND TREASURY MANAGEMENT
The Arlington County Treasurer’s Office is seeking an experienced Assistant Deputy Treasurer for Accounting and Treasury Management to provide integrated and comprehensive financial advice and assistance to management using accounting and fund control systems.
The ideal candidate has the following experience:
• Reading, writing, comprehending and reviewing complex legal and technical materials, professional reports, proposals, procedures, policies, recommendations, etc.
• Preparing and analyzing reports in order to recommend policies and procedures.
• Resolving complaints and speaking in public.
• Developing cash handling and related internal controls policies and procedures.
• Working directly with internal and external customers, explaining policies, regulations and / or tax regulations.
At a minimum, the successful candidate will have a combination of education and experience equivalent to the following:
• Bachelor’s degree in Public/Business Administration, Accounting, or a closely related field.
• Three years of progressively responsible fiscal experience that includes activities such as budget preparation, treasury management, expenditure accounting, and tracking.
Interested candidates should apply online at https://careers.arlingtonva.us/. Click on Apply Now, and scroll down to “Treasurer’s Office, Assistant Deputy Treasurer.”