Traffic Control Technician Trainee
The Traffic Control Technician Trainee is to assist in performing technical and manual work in the installation, maintenance, and repair of traffic signals, electronic systems, and related components of traffic control devices, traffic signs and roadway markings.
• High School diploma or GED; supplemented by some experience in a related field; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience preferred
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Valid Virginia driver’s license, with the ability to meet and maintain Town insurability requirements and a minimum of two (2) years driving experience
• Flagging, Work Zone preferred
• May be required to obtain and maintain other certifications as deemed necessary
• Within six (6) months of hire date obtain a Virginia Commercial drivers learners permit (CDL, Class B