Talent Acquisitions – Human Resources Analyst I/II
The Talent Acquisition – Human Resources Analyst will focus on the areas of candidate talent search and engagement, as well as talent acquisition process improvement and recruitment strategy development. The position will source candidates in a variety of occupational fields including engineering, information technology, operations, recreation, finance, human services, management etc.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Leveraging sourcing tools and using a variety of techniques (creative job advertising, basic networking etc.) to identify a diverse pipeline of talent
• Building relationships and engaging with potential candidates
• Identifying passive candidates and disseminating/educating public on benefits and positive work environment(s) associated with City employment
• Partnering with universities/colleges and organizing recruitment events
• Researching, compiling and analyzing data/metrics as it relates to talent acquisition and staffing
• Creating various reports, memorandums and presentations as needed
• Assisting with other tasks and special projects
• This classification is a part of a job series which provides successful candidates promotional growth opportunities.
The ideal candidate will have
• Experience developing innovative and creative sourcing approaches/options
• Demonstrated experience in a fast-paced, high-volume recruiting, high requisition load environment
• Strong written, oral communication and relationship building skills
This position offers a remote/hybrid work schedule arrangement.