Social Services Program Manager
Fauquier County located 45 miles west of the Nation’s Capital is seeking candidates for the position of Social Services Program Manager. The ideal candidate will have a positive can-do-attitude with a commitment to the highest level of customer service and professional excellence. This role will have the oversight of the Benefits Programs in the Department of Social Services. Must have thorough knowledge and understanding of Virginia public assistance programs, previous experience as a supervisor, strong communication and time management skills, and a proven ability to work in a detailed, fast-paced, and dynamic environment with the versatility to manage multiple priorities successfully and simultaneously.
We offer a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to include
• medical , dental, vision, and prescription coverage,
• Annual leave, sick leave, and 2 personal days accrued each fiscal year,
• Virginia Retirement System pension plan & a life insurance policy 2X annual salary,
• 57B individual retirement plan,
• Fauquier County Employee Wellness Center…and so much more!
Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. All employment offers are contingent upon a successful criminal background check.
To apply, go to www.jobs.fauquiercounty.gov