Senior Facilities Specialist – HVAC
James City County Facilities Maintenance seeks an individual to perform experienced experienced heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) work including installation, servicing and maintenance of commercial HVAC and refrigeration systems in all County facilities.
• Installs, services, and maintains commercial roof top HVAC units, chillers, boilers, cooling towers, pumps, split systems, unit heaters, water source equipment, exhaust fans and water heaters.
• Installs, services and maintains refrigeration equipment including ice machines and water fountains.
• Assures that direct digital control (DDC) systems for buildings are programmed and operating at an energy efficient level.
• Balances air and water systems with highly technical balancing equipment.
• Tests equipment and performs maintenance necessary to ensure testing and maintenance it is operating as engineered.
• This job is considered essential personnel and will be required to work during and following natural disasters and emergency situations.