Recreation Program Supervisor of Youth Athletics
RECREATION PROGRAM SUPERVISOR
Town of Christiansburg
Department of Parks and Recreation
Reporting to the Director of Parks and Recreation, the Recreation Program Supervisor for Youth Athletics is responsible for planning, developing, implementing and managing diverse athletic programs and activities for youth.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in health, physical education, sports administration or related field, or equivalent education, training and experience
• Minimum of 3 years of progressively responsible experience in recreation and athletic programming
• Prior supervisory experience preferred
Licenses and Certifications
• Must possess, or be able to obtain within 3 months from hire, and maintain the following certification: NAYS Clinician for Youth Coaches, First Aid and CPR
• Valid Virginia driver’s license with the ability to meet/maintain Town insurability requirements
To view the complete job description, please visit our website at https://va-christiansburg.civicplushrms.com/careers/.