Recreation Center Attendant
The City of Winchester invites you to come join our team! The City has an outstanding strategic plan that includes goals and objectives, a clear vision, and a culture of collaboration. We are recruiting for a Recreation Center Attendant with our Parks & Recreation Department.
* Effectively answer telephone inquiries about park services and facility schedules. Direct inquiries and questions to appropriate staff. Update
cancellation information on the website and cancellation hotline.
* Relay information to customers and to appropriate staff.
* Assist in the creation and posting of building notices and signage.
* Ability to effectively operate a computer and MS Office software.
* Ability to learn and operate specialized recreation software.
* Provide quality customer service to patrons.
* Inform patrons of department policies.
* Operate cash drawer and transactions.
* Register patrons for activities and memberships.
* Ensure safety rules and procedures are followed.
* Prepare deposit records.
* Supervise and monitor facility.
* Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays.