Part-Time Seasonal Grounds Maintenance Worker I
The purpose of this job is to perform semi-skilled work in a variety of grounds maintenance assignments, operating specialized equipment and other work as required. This position works under close supervision according to set procedures.
The essential functions listed below are those that represent the majority of the time spent working in this class. Management may assign additional functions related to the type of work of the class as necessary.
• Maintains City grounds, park lawns and landscaping; mows, edges, and trims grass; prunes trees and shrubs.
• Maintains and services equipment.
• Maintains roadside rights-of-way, cemeteries, and other city properties.
• Uses chemicals and fertilizers.
• Cleans sidewalks and curbs.
• Performs related work as assigned.
Special Certifications and Licenses:
• Must possess and maintain a valid state driver’s license with an acceptable driving history.
Americans with Disabilities Act Compliance
The City of Franklin is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ADA requires the City to provide reasonable accommodations to qualified persons with disabilities. Prospective and current employees are encouraged to discuss ADA accommodations with management.