• Assists in the implementation and evaluation of the library’s communication plan; updates and maintains the library’s digital communication tools, including the website, social media sites and other social media tools.
• Assists in proofreading, researching, compiling, analyzing, tracking and maintaining information for reports, statistics, inventories and special projects.
• Composes and prepares written materials; drafts, edits and formats presentations and reports; compiles and prepares statistical and narrative reports from a variety of sources.
• Edits and coordinates production and distribution of promotional materials, including regularly scheduled digital and print publications; provides photographic support for library events and activities; assists in the preparation of print, digital, and graphic materials for the Friends of Williamsburg Regional Library Foundation; assists in preparation of graphic materials using appropriate graphics tools including assisting with developing templates and training staff.
• Collaborates with library administrators, division directors, managers, officers and other staff to support project needs; participates on library-wide committees as needed.