Manager, Collection & Distribution Systems Maintenance
Loudoun Water, a public water and sewer utility located in Ashburn, Virginia, has an immediate opening for a Manager, Collection & Distribution Systems Maintenance. The successful candidate will assist the Program Manager in overseeing the Collection & Distribution Maintenance department with a focus on day to day field operations of the Line Maintenance and CCTV teams. Core duties of the position include:
• Oversee the department mission, promulgate department knowledge, and coach staff.
• Collaborate with the Planning & Scheduling team to ensure alignment of goals and efficiency of work teams.
• Collaborate with the Asset Management team to develop preventive maintenance programs, review data, and characterize R&R project needs.
• Collaborate with Inventory team to support efficient materials management.
• Audit work history and adjust operations as needed.
• Assist with budget preparation, perform budget reviews.
• Promote a customer first mentality and manage customer challenges.
• Manage the evolution of the department structure and maintenance programs to balance preventive and corrective maintenance, professional growth of staff, and succession planning.
Requirements: Graduation from high school and demonstrated experience in the operation and maintenance of a public water supply system and sanitary sewer collection system and experience at a supervisory level. Advanced education, training, and/or licensure is desirable.
Apply online at www.loudounwater.org. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE