IT Systems Analyst II – Public Safety Solutions (32940)
The Systems Analyst II will work on one or many projects simultaneously within the Public Safety Community of Interest (COI) to deliver specified products and documentation. The selected candidate will work within the Public Safety Solutions Team:
• Interact and communicate with Department Directors, Chiefs, IT Leadership, department liaisons, and stakeholders, customers.
• Analyze user requests for new or improved computer information systems; Research current technologies in computer systems to recommend solutions to user problems or needs.
• Lead implementation of new technology solutions and application upgrades.
• Complete requirements process including elicitation, analysis, and specifications; Documentation of functional and non-functional requirements.
• Review existing applications to define problems and information processing requirements.
• Develop diagrams and flowcharts for system design including business process models.
Minimums: Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in an Information Technology related field plus four (4) years of professional IT experience; OR any combination of education (above the high school level) and/or professional progressive IT experience equivalent to eight (8) years in fields utilizing the required knowledge, skills, and abilities in systems analysis, design and implementation of IT business applications; and associated with such positions as Systems Analyst, Systems Business Analyst, or Programmer Analyst.
Salary – $71,926.40 – $109,054.00
To view the full job description or to apply online; go to: www.vbgovcareers.com