Human Resources Analyst II (HRIS/Generalist)
COUNTY OF YORK, VA – Human Resources Analyst II (HRIS/Generalist)
We are looking for a qualified HR Analyst II to join the County’s HR team! You would be responsible for a variety of professional level duties in the Human Resources Department pertaining to the administration of the Human Capital Management (HCM) system.
Visit York County, Virginia’s Human Resources website (https://www.yorkcounty.gov/632/Human-Resources) to view the Employee Stories videos, check out our benefits package, figure out the total compensation package – and apply!
Responsible for a variety of professional level duties in the Human Resources Department pertaining to the administration of the Human Capital Management (HCM) system. Provides support in the recruiting, compensation, and benefits functional areas. Responsible for overall maintenance of the Human Resources Department’s intranet and internet websites. Performs additional administrative support work for the office in general. Reviews the work of assigned employees.
• Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in human resources administration, business, public administration, or a related field with 3 to 5 years of experience.
• World at Work, HR Certification Institute (HRCI), or Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) certification preferred.
• Thorough knowledge of HCM databases; some knowledge of Tyler Munis HCM system preferred.
• Advanced knowledge of word processing, database, and spreadsheet software and presentation software.
• Knowledge of health insurance plans, self-funded insurance programs, defined benefit, and defined contribution retirement programs, including procedures for enrollment and special open enrollments.
• Experience using NEOGOV helpful.
• Requires thorough knowledge of writing, grammar, proof reading, and a high level of attention to detail.
• Requires strong statistics and sampling techniques, analytical skills and excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Requires the ability to change and learn various software programs, as well as troubleshoot system and end-user issues efficiently and effectively.
• Possession of a valid driver’s license issued by the Commonwealth of Virginia with good driving record.