HUMAN RESOURCES ANALYST (CD) – COMPENSATION – LEVEL II OR SENIOR
The Hanover County Human Resources Department has an exciting opportunity for a seasoned compensation analyst to join our Team! The incumbent will perform complex tasks and will partner with HR Leadership in the management of the County’s compensation program. If you have a passion for data analysis and creating reports that can have a real impact, we encourage you to apply. This position offers telework options.
General Description: The incumbent performs complex tasks to administer Human Resources programs and provides analysis in such areas as recruitment, classification/compensation, benefits, HRIS Administration or other human resources tracts as needed. HR Analysts provides guidance, assistance and information to department management on routine human resources-related matters. Provides information and guidance to employees in areas of assigned human resources responsibilities regarding processes, procedures and program requirements. Interprets, applies and explains human resources policies, procedures, laws and regulation to employees and the public. The Analyst may serve as lead worker on special projects and perform related work as assigned.
• Assists with classification of positions to include new positions and reclassifications.
• Creates and updates job descriptions.
• Generates monthly reports to comply with governmental state and federal agency requirements.
• Analyzes trends in compensation, mid-year benchmark analysis and leads annual benchmark process and market reviews.
• Assist with and supports annual compensation changes and processes.
• Completes salary and benefit surveys and provides classification and compensation information as requested to employees, supervisors, other jurisdictions and the general public.
• Updating and maintaining compensation plan changes in recruiting HRIS system.
• Reconciles and balances semi-monthly timecards in collaboration with HRIS, Benefits and Payroll team.
• Works closely with the Benefits Team to ensure pay and benefits are accurately reflected in timekeeping functions.
• Works closely with the Deputy Director to ensure employee merit pay processing is aligned with compensation plans and board approved merits in collaboration with the HRIS and Benefits team.
• Assists in coordinating HR inquiries with other departments, divisions, external agencies and other outside organizations
To apply, please visit www.hanovercountyjobs.com. (804) 365-6075