Human Resource Analyst
James City Service Authority (JCSA) seeks individuals to perform advanced work leading multiple functional areas in human resources ensuring policy and practice are aligned.
• Develops and administers James City Service Authority (JCSA) Human Resource programs and policies related to staffing, compensation, benefits, training, performance management, information systems and employee relations.
• Provides oversight and guidance to JCSA staff to ensure best practices and applicable laws and processes are followed; provides consultation to various levels of employees in all areas of human resource management;
• Recommends changes to policies, procedures, and practices to reflect best management practices; keeps up-to-date on current trends and legislation in the human resource field.
• Serves as member of the JCSA management team in developing the strategic vision, goals; independently plans, manages, and performs work in all human resource functional areas; communicates management decisions, policy information, and policy changes to employees.
• Collaborates with supervisors and employees to resolve employee relations and management issues which may include disciplinary actions, discriminatory harassment, complaints and grievances; ensures actions taken are in compliance with personnel policies, procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
• Coordinates with staff to troubleshoot and improve HRIS systems; ensures accuracy of information.