Golf Course Maintenance Laborer
Are you looking for a seasonal position in a friendly golf course environment? Do you love being around guests having a great time? If so, consider applying for the City of Harrisonburg’s seasonal Golf Course Maintenance Laborer position!
The Golf Course Maintenance Laborer position is a seasonal position (no benefits) with a preferred hiring rate of $11.63 per hour. The ideal candidates for this position will have a desire to work outside and perform daily maintenance of the award-winning Heritage Oaks Golf Course and grounds.
The Golf Course Maintenance Laborer is responsible for:
– Mowing, string trimming, and tree trimming;
– Performing light construction;
– Grooming and maintaining sand bunkers;
– Mowing the golf course to specifications by operating and using hand and power mowing equipment;
– Changing cups on putting greens;
– Removing debris and manually excavating soil;
– Collecting trash;
– Preparing the golf course for daily play and tournaments;
– Loading and unloading supplies and landscape material.
To find out more information specifically related to this position, please visit: https://www.harrisonburgva.gov/employment.
To Apply: All candidates must complete a City of Harrisonburg online employment application in order to be considered. This position may close at any time after 10 calendar days. (posted 01/13/2021)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The City of Harrisonburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.