Golf Cart Attendant
Do you want a seasonal position with flexible scheduling that will assist in projecting a friendly image of our golf course facility to citizens, employees and others? If so, the Parks and Recreation Department’s Golf Cart Attendant position may be the right job for you!
The Golf Cart Attendant is a seasonal position with no benefits and a preferring hiring rate $12.21 per hour. The ideal candidate will perform a variety of duties in cleaning and maintaining the golf carts and facility to ensure an excellent customer experience.
As a Golf Cart Attendant, you will:
– Clean golf carts after usage, including scrubbing floorboards, filling divot bottles and ball washers, and sanitizing the carts after cleaning;
– Pick up and wash range balls;
– Maintain a presentable cart staging and cleanup area in addition to maintaining the appearance of the clubhouse and clubhouse grounds;
– Make the immediate supervisor aware of any damage to golf carts upon their arrival back to the Pro Shop;
– Perform other duties at the Pro Shop and Golf Course, including but not limited to filling water coolers and picking up trash, debris, rocks, and more.
– Completion of the tenth grade or an equivalent combination of education and experience. High school diploma or GED, preferred.
– Applicants must be at least 16 years of age prior to hire date, approximately 3 weeks after initial application date.
– Possession of a valid driver’s license.
– Availability to work afternoons/evenings and weekends is required.
Find out more information related to this position by visiting the City’s website: https://www.harrisonburgva.gov/employment.
To Apply: All candidates must complete a City of Harrisonburg online employment application in order to be considered. This position may close at any time after 10 calendar days. (posted on the City’s website on 04/14/2022)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The City of Harrisonburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.