Executive Director, Virginia’s First Regional Industrial Facility Authority
Virginia’s First Regional Industrial Facility Authority
Make your own future by taking the New River Valley Commerce Park to the next level.
Virginia’s First Regional Industrial Facility Authority (VFRIFA) is seeking to hire or contract for an Executive Director. The Authority is a regional authority consisting of 11 member jurisdictions. The Executive Director is a self-directed, full-time employee promoting and managing the development of the New River Valley Commerce Park.
General responsibilities include:
1. Working with the 22-member, 11-locality Board of Directors;
2. Marketing and promoting the development of the industrial park;
3. Caring for and developing the 757.5-acre industrial park;
4. Managing existing lease purchase, utility, agricultural rental and other agreements;
5. Applying for and administering grants and loans; and
6. Managing the Authority’s finances with bookkeeping services provided by the New River Valley Regional Commission.
This position requires extensive knowledge of economic development, and marketing; computer skills including GIS and CAD are desirable. Please see www.nrvcommercepark.com for full job description. This a full-time position with fringe benefits and a salary range of $50,000 to $60,000 per year commensurate with experience and education with bonuses of up to $10,000 for each major industry expansion, location or development grant
Ability to provide own transportation, successfully pass a drug test and background check, ability to lift 20 lbs, and ability to perform self-directed work required.
Interested individuals may apply to Virginia’s First Regional Industrial Facility Authority, 6580
Valley Center Drive, Fairlawn, VA 24141 or via e-mail to Pete Huber, Interim Executive Director at firstname.lastname@example.org. Position is open until filled. Virginia’s First Regional Industrial Facility Authority is an Equal Opportunity Employer.