Executive Assistant to the Town Manager
The Town of Warrenton is seeking a highly motivated individual to fill the position of Executive Assistant to the Town Manager. This is a critical role, providing high-level support to the Town Manager. The ideal candidate must be highly organized, deadline-driving, aware of and responsive to time-sensitive items, be able to manage multiple competing priorities, and maintain a professional demeanor while working in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities include serving as primary administrative and clerical support to the Town Manager, preparing letters, memoranda, news releases, and other various Town documents for the Town Manager, and other duties as assigned. First review of applications will occur March 24, 2021. For more information on the Town of Warrenton, please visit https://www.warrentonva.gov/.
To apply please visit, https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/warrentonva.
• Education and experience equivalent to a Bachelor’s degree in business or public administration or related field.
• Notary Public of the Commonwealth of Virginia.
• An equivalent combination of training and experience in a closely related field may be considered.
• Preferred: Minimum five (5) years experience in an executive office environment.
• Preferred: Experience working with elected officials.