DMV Customer Service Representative
• Provides quality customer service to DMV customers.
• Processes vehicle registrations and titles for customers, and non-on-line and franchise dealers, tax collection and other DMV services.
• Services to be administered in a customer focused manner and in accordance with statutory and administrative procedural requirements.
• Interpret, explain and apply complex statutes from the Motor Vehicle Code and other laws, rules, regulations, policies and procedures; adapt to frequent regulatory changes.
• Proficient and knowledgeable with DMV Select application.
• Follows procedures for document review and imaging ensuring 100% accountability of recorded liens.
• Analyze records, files and documents to reach logical and legal conclusions; in-depth review of and analyzation of daily reports.
• Work cooperatively with others in a team environment.
• Maintain and document daily inventory control logs for high value assets and documents; maintain positive control of secure storage areas.
• Maintain accurate/balanced cash drawer; reconcile daily fiscal activities; and deposit daily receipts; notifies management immediately of any discrepancies.