Development & Grants Coordinator
Olde Towne Medical & Dental Center (OTMDC) seeks an individual to perform responsible work securing financial resources through grants, appeals, private donations, estate gifts, special events and jurisdictional support which will support Olde Towne Medical & Dental Center’s (OTMDC) programs and services. Develops and manages the OTMDC brand and all aspects of marketing communication to raise awareness of the Center’s mission.
• Participates as a member of the team to formulate and implement policies and plans to meet the Center’s short and long-term objectives; coordinates and acts as a liaison to nonprofit organizations and local business which support medical and other related programs and services; collaborates with Executive Director to increase awareness of Olde Towne Medical & Dental Center.
• Manages marketing and promotional functions to construct and market an appropriate and quality image; develop ties with local media, patients, staff, volunteers, board, donors, students and the overall community to achieve a wider presence; researches program partnership opportunities and strategic alliances.
• Develops and maintain annual and comprehensive development/marketing plan, in conjunction with the Marketing & Communications Specialist that will adhere to the Communications & Development directives; provides input and collective oversight with the department budget.
• Manages and works to expand Olde Towne Medical & Dental Center’s Planned Giving Program; ensures smooth and timely acknowledgment of donors; personally, identifies and solicits donors in order to grow significant gifts.
• Works with staff to review program services to maintain reporting accuracy; complies with donor expectations and be aware of programmatic needs for funding to fill gaps or unmet needs of patients.
• Provides input in reference to website, newsletter, social media, ancillary promotional and collateral materials that support development and marketing goals, in consultation with the Marketing & Communications Specialist.
• Manages the Center’s grant-seeking efforts, including identifying all available public and private grants and preparing proposals; assists with grant applications, if necessary; manages donation database.
• Creates, organizes & participates in special events, i.e., gala celebrations & 5k runs, Annual Golf Tournament, among others.