Development & Communications Assistant
Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center (OTMDC) is seeking individual to perform administrative and clerical support for the Executive Director, Director of Development, Marketing and Communications Specialist and the Board of Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center (OTMDC). Positon will be funded by the Williamsburg Area Medical Assistance Corporation.
• Maintains the website and social media accounts as needed. Helps improve social media through creating engaging written, graphic and video content.
• Assist the Executive Director with minute write-ups, media consults, and community outreach.
• Prints materials as needed; writes thank you letters; manages and oversees mailings; designs brochures, invitations, etc. for fundraising purposes; updates brochures, flyers, annual reports, etc., as needed.
• Assists with grant applications, if necessary; manages donation database; performs administrative/clerical tasks, as needed.
• Provides administrative support for fundraising and special events and assists in preparing Annual Report.
• Operates and maintains standard office equipment, including personal computer, facsimile, Xerox C70, copier, and phones.
• Assist Executive Director with correspondence both internal and external to the needs of OTMDC.