DEPUTY COUNTY ADMINISTRATOR – ADMINISTRATIVE SERVICES
Hanover County is seeking a Deputy County Administrator, a key executive level position that has broad, independent responsibility for directing, coordinating, and advising on administrative, financial, and policy matters. Hanover County has a reputation for being well managed, as demonstrated through a triple-AAA bond rating and a Senate Productivity and Quality Award winner.
The Deputy County Administrator will play a critical leadership role in the County organization and must be a collaborative and creative problem solver. The Deputy will directly interface with the Board of Supervisors, County Administrator, department heads, outside agencies and others regarding financial, budgetary, administrative, legislative, and policy matters. Areas of responsibility include finance and management services, information technology, internal audit, and the assessor’s office.
Requirements for this position include:
• Excellent leadership, communication and motivational skills
• Proven ability to interact and collaborate with internal and external customers
• Strong financial and budget analysis experience
• Demonstrated ability to lead organizational change initiatives
• Proven record of successfully managing complex projects
• Diverse experience managing and directing local government operations and administration
• A minimum of 10 years related experience
• Master’s Degree preferred
Hiring range is $145,000 – $175,000, plus excellent benefits.
To view the Hanover County Deputy County Administrator Fact Sheet, please click on the link below:
For more information or to apply for this position, please visit our career site at www.hanovercountyjobs.com (804) 365-6075.