Olde Towne Medical & Dental Center seeks an individual to perform responsible dental procedures and customer service for Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center to include carrying out varied and complex dental procedures.
• Performs dental treatments to include oral examination, any necessary radiographs and charting of all pathology including any pertinent information of a medical nature to include restoration, oral surgery, endodontics, periodontics and minor prosthodontics; writes prescriptions as needed.
• Confers with other health care providers and refers patients to specialists when indicated.
• Participates in dental audits and adheres to appropriate dental procedures in the care of patients.
• Instructs and supervises assigned staff.
• Follows guidelines given by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and update procedures as necessary.
• Doctor of Dentistry degree from an accredited USA dental school.
• Must possess reliable transportation to work site(s).
• Must have a Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) Registration Number.
• Some knowledge of standard office practices and procedures, equipment and clerical techniques in a medical setting, medical terminology and telephone triage; and some knowledge of general office computer software.
• Ability to teach children and adults dental health care, particularly prevention; ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines; ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with dentists, doctors, nurses, other coworkers, volunteers and the public.