Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center (OTMDC) is seeking individual to perform responsible work providing dental assistance service and care to patients in a primary care dental center.
• Provides patient care in all facets of a general dental practice.
• Takes history, vital statistics and other objective data.
• Assists dentists with exams.
• Assists in the development of continuous quality improvement (CQI) activities and clinical protocols and procedures.
• Plans and provides patient education and case management to ensure patient compliance with the plan of treatment; teaches health promotion, disease prevention and personal responsibility for care.
• Orders and restocks supplies.