Customer Service Specialist – Golf
Are you looking for a seasonal job that allows you to safely interact with others in a fun environment at the award-winning Heritage Oaks Golf Course? If so, consider applying for the City of Harrisonburg Parks and Recreation Department’s Customer Service Specialist – Golf position!
The Customer Service Specialist – Golf is a seasonal position (no benefits) with a preferred hiring rate of $11.80 per hour. The ideal candidate for this position will provide exemplary customer service while supporting both indoor and outdoor functions of the Heritage Oaks Golf Course operations.
– High school diploma or GED required with experience as a cashier or with a POS system preferred, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
– Some experience providing exemplary customer service is required.
– Cash handling experience is preferred but not required.
– Valid driver’s license is required.
– Availability to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays, as needed.
To Apply: All candidates must complete a City of Harrisonburg online employment application (https://www.harrisonburgva.gov/employment) in order to be considered. This position may close at any time after 10 calendar days. (posted on the City’s website on 02/10/2021)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The City of Harrisonburg is an Equal Opportunity Employer.