The City of Winchester invites you to come join our team! The City has an outstanding strategic plan that includes goals and objectives, a clear vision, and a culture of collaboration. We are recruiting for a Custodian in the Facilities Maintenance division of our Public Services Department.
The work schedule for the position are Monday – Friday, 5:00am – 1:30pm.
* Dusts and or polishes desks, chairs, tables, shelves and other furniture or equipment.
* Washes windows, walls, woodwork and blinds.
* Vacuums, sweeps, and mops tile and carpet flooring.
* Gathers and disposes of refuse and recycling.
* Cleans and supplies restrooms.
* Launders cleaning towels and rags as needed.
* Set up/Break down rooms for scheduled usages.
* Rakes leaves, picks up litter, shovels snow, spreads salt and/or chemicals on sidewalk.
* May do minor touch-up painting.
* Replaces light bulbs.
* Polishes the floors with use of floor buffer.
* Properly labels cleaning products and containers.
* Keeps inventory of supplies and reports equipment and supply needs.
* Computer experience required.