Crew Supervisor, Solid Waste
Under direction of the Superintendent- General Services, the Crew Supervisor – Solid Waste assists with administrative and supervisory work functions associated with planning, organizing and directing of the Solid Waste/Recycling Division. The position oversees and coordinates the daily operation and maintenance of Solid Waste/Recycling and associated programs to ensure compliance with local, state, federal requirements. Responsible for providing the necessary supervision, technical guidance and direction to facility staff and provides highly responsible and complex assistance to the Superintendent.
• A minimum of three (3) years of progressively responsible experience in street and storm water infrastructure construction, maintenance, and repair, including one (1) year of supervising, planning, scheduling, and analyzing manpower, materials, and equipment requirements; or any equivalent combination of education, training, and experience
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS
• Valid Virginia Commercial Driver License (CDL, Class B minimum) with appropriate endorsements, with the ability to meet and maintain Town insurability requirements
• VDOT Basic Work Zone/Flagging certification
• CPR, First Aid and AED certifications
• May be required to obtain and maintain other certifications as deemed necessary