CONECT Program Case Manager
James City County Social Services Department seeks individual to perform coordination, delivery of service, and programmatic supervision of services provided under the Community Outreach Network Educate Care Thrive (CONECT) Program, as well as other local adult abuse/neglect prevention programs and initiatives.
• Responds to referrals to the CONECT program in a timely manner by providing direct intervention and service delivery to individuals referred to the program.
• Manages assigned caseload by completing assessments, developing and implementing service plans that address individual needs, and conducting field visits to homes, facilities and hospitals; coordinates with other agencies, such as the fire department, law enforcement, and the local area agency on aging.
• Makes referrals for services by being knowledgeable of local services and resources, working with community service providers, and serving as a client advocate in accessing services.
• Assists the CONECT Program Coordinator with conducting outreach, community education and training to local agencies to promote the CONECT Program, Remembering When, and other local adult abuse/neglect prevention-related programs and initiatives.
• Provides 24-hour on-call responsibilities and is trained to provide emergency interventions.