Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center (OTMDC) is seeking individual to perform responsible work providing customer support in a medical center, including carrying out varied and complex procedural support within the context of a primary care center.
• Any combination of education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma; some general clerical experience preferably in a medical setting.
• A cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) certification from the American Red Cross is preferred.
• Considerable knowledge of standard office practices and procedures, equipment and administrative support techniques in a medical setting; medical terminology and telephone triage; grammar, punctuation, spelling and arithmetic; knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer service including setting and meeting quality standards for services and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Skill in use of computer software, especially Microsoft Office Suite.
• Ability to learn and use electronic medical record system for patient data entry and management; work independently; establish and maintain effective working relationships with doctors, nurses, coworkers, volunteers, and the public; work under pressure in a fast-paced clinic setting; work and communicate effectively with persons of multicultural and socioeconomic backgrounds.
• Bilingual is preferred.
Accepting applications until filled. Only online applications to our website will be considered. To apply, please visit the James City County Career Center at https://jobs.jamescitycountyva.gov