Capital Projects Coordinator
James City County General Services Department seeks an individual to perform advanced professional work managing and overseeing construction projects.
• Manages assigned capital construction projects from original concept and budgeting through implementation.
• Develops detailed and accurate work plans, schedules and project budgets and status reports.
• Coordinates the consulting engineering and architectural firms performing planning, design an/oror construction administration on projects.
• Assures that plans and projects meet applicable regulatory requirements.
• Assures that total project costs and time remain within budget and scope.
• This job is considered essential personnel and will be required to work during and following natural disasters and emergency situations.