Capital Project Coordinator
James City County’s General Services and Information Resources Management Departments seek an individual to perform advanced professional work managing and overseeing technology focused construction projects. Individual will oversee the construction of underground utility infrastructure and perform project management duties for the selection and implementation of communications systems.
• Manages assigned capital construction projects from original concept and budgeting through implementation.
• Develops detailed and accurate work plans, schedules and project budgets and status reports.
• Coordinates the consulting engineering and architectural firms performing planning, design or construction administration on projects.
• Assures that plans and projects meet applicable regulatory requirements.
• Assures that total project costs and time remain within budget and scope.
• This job is considered essential personnel and will be required to work during and following natural disasters and emergency situations.