Olde Towne Medical and Dental Center (OTMDC) is seeking individual to manage office operations and staff to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency.
• Manages staff to ensure business operations align with the strategic plan of the organization.
• Hires, trains and evaluates performance business for office staff.
• Monitors workflow, policies and procedures connected to patient experience to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Ensures successful completion of all audits by overseeing and working directly with contracted auditors.
• Develops and prepares reports; assists with writing and securing of grants, budget, funding; identifies financial needs for center.
• Propels business by preparing reports and/or other communications with the Board of Directors and other principal sponsors in the public/private sector.
• Oversees all accounts payable and receivables, issues purchase orders; codes expenditures for payment to JCC Accounting; manages all medical billing including self-pay patients, Medicaid, Medicare, HMO’s and commercial insurances.
• Oversees the selection, procurement and maintenance of office equipment; staffs responsible persons for cleaning, sterilizing and maintaining the center and medical equipment.
• Performs other duties as assigned.