Asset Management Engineer
Loudoun Water has an immediate opening for an Asset Management Engineer. The Engineer will be responsible for building and administering distinct preventive and predictive maintenance and risk assessment programs within Loudoun Water’s overall Asset Management Program. This position will lead teams performing field data collection, organize and maintain asset data, and analyze and report on findings.
Essential functions include:
• Establish and lead preventive and predictive maintenance programs.
• Establish and lead risk, criticality, and condition assessment programs for water, wastewater, and reclaimed water assets.
• Develop business cases to support asset projects.
• Manage data collection activities and contracts to support asset management initiatives.
• Assimilate overall asset management status and support Program Manager with overall rehab and replacement projections.
• Develop systems, policies, and procedures for tracking program data.
• Develop maintenance plans and schedules for programs in the EAM system.
• Develop streamlined methods for analyzing program data and that will help inform decision making around maintenance strategies and project planning.
• Assist with assembling and training work team(s) to support field work associated with the program.
• Establish outside contracts as needed to support programs.
• Serve as an internal technical resource to other departments regarding programs and resultant data.
The ideal candidate will be a team player with project management and organizational skills. Thorough knowledge of SAP EAM or similar asset management tool and ESRI GIS software is desired. We offer highly competitive salaries, a stable work environment and excellent employee benefits.
Requirements: A bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field with a minimum of three years of experience in water, wastewater, or related field are required. Relevant experience in the field of Asset Management is desired. An Engineer in Training is desirable.
Special Requirements: If selected for employment all new hires must be willing to get vaccinated or provide proof of vaccination for Covid-19 prior to their start date.
Apply online at www.loudounwater.org. Salary DOQ. Position will remain open until filled. EOE