Administrative Coordinator I/II/III
James City County’s General Services Department seeks an individual to perform responsible work supporting the General Services department in all areas of the department’s varied services.
Administrative Coordinator I: $29,720 / year or higher DOQ
Administrative Coordinator II: $34,117 / year or higher DOQ
Administrative Coordinator III: $36,565 / year or higher DOQ
• Provides first point of customer service by answering customer questions, resolving customer concerns and routing calls and questions to appropriate staff.
• Provides administrative support directly to staff; researches and drafts administrative procedures.
• Performs data entry into various computer-based applications such as the General Services Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System and MUNIS; creates, processes, and manages work orders for customers and General Service staff; collects and analyzes information; prepares reports as requested by Management staff.
• Assists with scanning, formatting, editing and certifying record drawings; enters information for recycling opt-in/out; responds to resident inquiries and provides information as needed; mails collection calendars; inputs work orders to deliver or remove carts; assists in the reconciling of all General Service staff credit card purchases; assists with collection of engineering data from record drawings.
• Conducts and manages daily operations of internal and external mail delivery.
• (Administrative Coordinator II) – compiles data for administrative and public reports bulletins, questionnaires, and other documents; analyzes data and makes recommendations based on findings of research; designs and prepares statistical reports and verifies data; types correspondence, reports, bulletins, manuals, narratives and other documents requiring familiarity with technical terminology; assures conformity of office correspondence to established requirements and makes necessary changes in procedures as applicable.
• (Administrative Coordinator III) – examines and compares data for verification or discrepancies; reconciles errors and ensures accuracy and consistency of data processed; research site plans, deeds, agreements, covenants and plats for the department.