Performs responsible work maintaining automated records of a technical and administrative nature associated with James City County building and infrastructure, grounds maintenance and equipment, capital projects and stormwater infrastructure.
• Provides first point of customer service answering customer questions, resolving customer concerns and routing calls and questions to appropriate staff.
• Performs day-to-day entry of both general and technical data into the General Services Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) System, including creating, processing and managing work orders for customers and General Service staff; collects and analyzes information and prepares reports as requested by Management staff; and prepares data for entry into various computer-based applications.
• Scans, formats, edits and certifies record drawings including blueprints and work order documentation for a variety of projects and uploads them to SharePoint.
• Processes invoices for payment and enters information into the General Services Department Accounting log; and reconciles all General Service staff credit card purchases online with the proper budgetary information.
• Collects engineering data from record drawings for entry into EAM System; and researches and drafts administrative procedures.
• This job is considered essential personnel and will be required to work during and following natural disasters and emergency situations.