The 2020 Annual Conference will be held virtually October 7-8, 2020.
Details and registration on the 2020 Annual Conference coming soon.
About the VML Annual Conference
Each fall hundreds of local government officials, speakers and exhibitors attend the VML Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders and local government experts.
- Workshops covering a wide variety of important issues affecting local governments.
- The VML Annual Business meeting, which focuses on the adoption of the annual VML Policy Statements, Legislative Program, and the election of officers and executive committee members for the upcoming year.
- The presentation of awards recognizing excellence in local government programs.
- The opportunity to virtually network with others interested in local government issues.
Conference Registration: Conference registration is conducted conveniently online and will be virtual.
If you are interested in sponsoring the conference: Information and registration information coming soon.
For additional information, please contact Sandra Harrington at email@example.com or 804-523-8524.