Conference fees and ticketed events
- Annual Conference registration – Member – $375
- Annual Conference registration – Non-Member – $500
- Annual Conference registration – Spouse/guest – $150
- Mayors Institute (Pre-Conference event) – Member/Non-Member – $240
- Mayors Institute (Pre-Conference event) – Spouse/guest – $100
- National Black Caucus of Local Elected Officials Luncheon – $40
- Virginia Local Government Management Association Luncheon – $40
- Women in Local Government Luncheon – $40
- Spouse Activity – Painting class and Luncheon – $50
Each fall about 1,000 local government officials, speakers and exhibitors attend the VML Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders, nationally-known speakers and local government experts.
- Workshop sessions on a variety of local government issues.
- Business meeting focusing on the adoption of the annual VML legislative program and the election of officers for the upcoming year.
- The presentation of the annual achievement awards recognizing excellence in local government programs.
- The opportunity for networking with colleagues from across the state.
- Exhibit hall featuring the latest in products and services for local governments. New this year will be the length of time that exhibits will be open as well as a designated time to mix and mingle with exhibitors without missing sessions and workshops.
NEW for 2018 – The Annual Conference will begin on Sunday, Sept. 30, 2018 and conclude with a reception and banquet dinner on Tuesday night, October 2, 2018.
Sponsor or Exhibit
The annual conference is where Virginia’s local government officials shop for the latest equipment, technologies, and services for their municipalities. Corporate sponsorship of the VML Annual Conference contributes to the successful outcome of each year’s conference. Find out more here >