About the VML Annual Conference
Each fall about 1,000 local government officials, speakers and exhibitors attend the VML Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders, nationally-known speakers and local government experts.
- Workshop sessions on a variety of local government issues.
- Business meeting focusing on the adoption of the annual VML legislative program and the election of officers for the upcoming year.
- The presentation of the annual achievement awards recognizing excellence in local government programs.
- The opportunity for networking with colleagues from across the state.
- Exhibit hall featuring the latest in products and services for local governments.
NEW for 2016 – The Annual Conference will begin with an opening session on Sunday, October 9, 2016 and conclude with a closing general session on Tuesday, October 11, 2016. All conference activities will end by 11:00 a.m. on Tuesday.
Sponsor or Exhibit
The annual conference is where Virginia’s local government officials shop for the latest equipment, technologies, and services for their municipalities. Corporate sponsorship of the VML Annual Conference contributes to the successful outcome of each year’s conference. Find out more here >