About the VML Annual Conference
Each fall about 1,000 local government officials, speakers and exhibitors attend the VML Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders and local government experts.
- Concurrent workshops covering a wide variety of important issues affecting local governments.
- The VML Annual Business meeting, which focuses on the adoption of the annual VML Policy Statements, Legislative Program, and the election of officers and executive committee members for the upcoming year.
- The presentation of the annual achievement awards recognizing excellence in local government programs.
- The opportunity to network with others interested in local government issues.
- An Exhibit hall featuring the latest in products and services for local governments.
Conference registration is conducted conveniently online and typically conference registration will open in March. Additionally, the VML website will be updated with any information related to the host hotel and any conference reserved room blocks.
If you are interested in exhibiting at the conference: Information and registration information.
You may also contact Rob Bullington at email@example.com or (804) 523-8527
For additional information about the Annual Conference, please contact Sandra Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-523-8524.