About the VML Annual Conference
Each fall hundreds of local government officials, speakers and exhibitors attend the VML Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders and local government experts.
- Concurrent workshops covering a wide variety of important issues affecting local governments.
- The VML Annual Business meeting, which focuses on the adoption of the annual VML Policy Statements, Legislative Program, and the election of officers and executive committee members for the upcoming year.
- The presentation of the annual achievement awards recognizing excellence in local government programs.
- The opportunity to network with others interested in local government issues.
- An Exhibit hall featuring the latest in products and services for local governments.
2022 Annual Conference: The 2022 Annual Conference will be held at the Downtown Marriott in Richmond, VA October 1-4.
For additional information about the Annual Conference, please contact Sue Mellen at email@example.com or 804-523-8528.