About the VML Annual Conference
Each fall hundreds of local government officials, speakers and exhibitors attend the VML Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders and local government experts.
- Concurrent workshops covering a wide variety of important issues affecting local governments.
- The VML Annual Business meeting, which focuses on the adoption of the annual VML Policy Statements, Legislative Program, and the election of officers and executive committee members for the upcoming year.
- The presentation of the annual achievement awards recognizing excellence in local government programs.
- The opportunity to network with others interested in local government issues.
- An Exhibit hall featuring the latest in products and services for local governments.
2020 Annual Conference: Due to the health concerns and restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, VML’s 2020 conference will be held virtually October 7-8. Learn more about the 2020 conference here >.
For additional information about the Annual Conference, please contact Sandra Harrington at firstname.lastname@example.org or 804-523-8524.