Downtown Marriott, Richmond | October 2 – 4
Virginia Mayors Institute | October 1 – 2
Registration and Information coming soon.
About the VML Annual Conference
Each fall hundreds of local government officials, speakers and member organization representatives attend the VML Annual Conference. The conference includes:
- General sessions featuring political leaders, nationally-known speakers and local government experts.
- Workshop sessions on a variety of local government issues.
- Business meeting focusing on the adoption of the annual VML legislative program and the election of officers for the upcoming year.
- The presentation of the annual Innovation Awards recognizing excellence in local government programs.
- The opportunity for networking with colleagues from across the state.
Please let us know ideas you have on how to improve the annual conference! Maybe you know of a great speaker, or you think we should include a workshop on a particular idea.
If you are interested in additional information about exhibiting at the conference, please contact Robert Bullington at firstname.lastname@example.org.